Just Like Home Early Learning Center
Just Like Home Early Learning Center Fayetteville, AR 72704
As an Infant Teacher at Just Like Home Early Learning Center West Fayetteville, you will develop the young minds of toddlers and be a part of an award winning center as voted by Citiscapes.
We are seeking an experienced and loving teacher who understand the importance of teamwork. The foundation of children in the first five years of life is formative to life and the staff at JLHELC are key in our program success. We offer year-round programs for children from infant through Pre-K. The right candidate will be skilled at thinking creatively while following the rules and regulations of the center and state. Patience and diligence are essential.
· Observes all rules and regulations at Just Like Home Early Learning Center and the local, state or national regulatory agencies pertaining to the health, safety and care of children.
· Along with the Infant Lead Teacher, assesses each child’s developmental needs on an ongoing basis. This information is presented in parent- teacher conferences.
· Coordinates with the Lead Infant teacher on lessons plans and classroom schedule.
· Maintains an attractive, well-kept classroom that encourages children to create, explore and make decisions with confidence.
· Provides verbal recognition and acceptance to children while providing clear and consistent expectations for the children’s behavior.
· Performs all necessary housekeeping duties of the classroom, common use areas and playgrounds.
· Attends all required staff meetings, workshops and/or school functions.
· Maintains overall professional personal appearance adhering to the dress code of Just Like Home Early Learning Center.
· MUST meet basic requirements of DHS background checks.
· Previous teaching or assistant teaching position in a licensed early childhood program preferred.
· Knowledge of the social, emotional and creative needs of young children.
Contact Phone Number: