Kiddie Academy of Little Rock
Infant Lead Teacher
• Ensures that the physical, social and emotional
needs of the children are met daily.
• Ensures all policies and procedures to keep the
children healthy and safe are being implemented.
• Creates activities and opportunities that
encourage curiosity, exploration and problem
solving appropriate to the developmental levels
and learning styles of children through welldefined interest areas.
• Assists and supervises children during all activities.
• Ensures that appearance, cleanliness and safe
environment of classroom are appropriately
maintained, in accordance with the NAEYC
cleaning and sanitizing guidelines.
• Completes all Academy and classroom
paperwork: for example, daily notes, student
accident reports, attendance reports.
• Attends and participates in staff meetings,
Academy events and parent meetings, as
• Prepares and implements classroom lesson plans,
programs and schedules.
• Develops, plans and prepares instructional aids
and/or materials for classroom activities.
• Assists children with meal times and cleanup.
• Ensures that all classroom and outdoor equipment
are in good working condition and are used and
• Directs activities of other staff in the classroom to
ensure that the classroom functions in an orderly
• Interacts with parents and maintains open
communication to encourage family engagement.
• Maintains the Family Information Board and other
classroom bulletin boards.
• Schedules and conducts parent and teacher
conferences throughout the year.
• Ensures that all licensing regulations are being
followed as required by the state.
• Must meet all state and local licensing
requirements for position.
• Candidate must pass all state medical
requirements and have a clear background
check to qualify for employment.
• All employees must receive the required
amount of training hours each calendar
year per state licensing requirements.
Contact Phone Number: