Little Martians Learning Centers
Part time classroom support staff and substitutes to provide classroom teacher’s with learning activities, supervision of children, substitute as needed, and provide lunch break coverage for the classroom teachers.
We are interested in hiring individuals who would like to work part time as program support staff. Support staff aid our classroom teachers in the daily operations of the classroom. Part time team members will also provide lunch break coverage, restroom breaks, and/or substitute in the classroom when fulltime team members are absent.
• Must be 18 years of age or older.
• Must have a high school diploma or a GED.
• Must complete maltreatment and criminal background checks.
• Complete Arkansas New Staff Orientation.
• Be a member of Arkansas Professional Development Registry.
• Complete some hours of relevant training in the education of young children.
• Must be punctual and dependable.
• Ability to relate and guide children in a strength-based manner.
We offer completive pay and flexible hours.
If you are interested, we would like to have the opportunity to meet you and discuss your interest in supporting Little Martians Learning Center. Please email your inquiry and contact information to Jacquelene Graf, email@example.com.
Contact Phone Number: